Monday, July 9, 2012

Places I want to visit

So, some time ago I signed up for Pinterest and it is addictive! It is so much fun, I can spend hours on it, going through all the amazing pictures, views and images. When singing up, I instantly created a board with the name "Places I'd Like to Go".




Traveling has always been a big thing for me, ever since I was a little girl. Around the age of eight, I announced proudly to everyone that by the time I grew up, I would be living in Japan. Simply, because of the pretty blossoms. I always wanted to see the world and was speaking in made up voices trying to pretend that I spoke more than one language. I was a pro in speaking Dutch with an English accent, something that I am not even able to do anymore, now. After high school, I lived in Costa Rica for half a year. It was the most amazing time I have had in my life so far and I still feel home sick every single day. Logically, there are many other places that I need to live for a while as well, hence the list. I have found some pretty amazing places that I cannot wait to see. Luckily, my boyfriend is just as excited as I am when it comes to adventures and seeing the world, so at least I will have a partner in crime when I ever get to the point that I have the means to travel again.

In the meantime, let us just dream :).

Angkor Wat Cambodia
Bagan Myanmar

Bora Bora

Chichen Itza Mexico

Christ the Redeemer Statue Brazil

Crystaline Turqoise Lake China

Great Barrier Reef Australia

Great Wall of China

Iguazu Falls Brazil

Machu Picchu Peru

Marble Caves Chile

Montana Magica Lodge Chile

Petra Jordan

Plitvice Lakes Croatia 
Preacher's Rock Norway

Pyramids of Giza Egypt

Roman Colloseum Rome

Salar de Uyuni Bolivia

Sanyou Cave Restaurant China

Taj Mahal India
Basically, the seven wonders of the world and a couple of others.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment